Can I Become a Foster Carer
You probably can! If you feel you have the skills and passion to make a difference to children’s lives then this is what Childhood First integrated Systemic Therapeutic Fostering team ask of our fostering families:
- You are aged over 21-there is no upper age limit
- You are passionate about children achieving their potential
- Each foster child over 3 years of age has their own bedroom
- Children under five years are placed in non-smoking fostering families
- Pets are non-aggressive or dangerous
- Homes may be rented with landlord permission, or owner occupied
- You are in good health
- You are willing and open to reflective practise and to learn from experiences and your own personal and professional development.
- You are able to work as part of our team approach
Childhood First welcomes and values applications from individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds.