Receptionist/Administrator in Norfolk
Employment Type: Part Time
Earthsea House - Norfolk
Salary: £17,500 - £22,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021
20 hours per week (part-time)
First is a charity with a long and successful history of providing integrated programmes of care, education and treatment for traumatised Children and young people with complex emotional and psychological needs.
Earthsea House, Honingham, Norfolk provide placements for up to eleven children aged between 5 to 14 years on admission. We are very successful with our work and help children achieve outcomes are substantially better than those achieved by the national cohort of looked after children.
- 25 days annual leave ( pro-rata);
- Health benefit and life assurance;
- Up to 6% employer pension contribution.
The Receptionist/Administrator supports the senior staff teams, and is responsible for;
- To fulfill all requirements of receptionist duties including welcoming visitors and responding professionally to all telephone calls;
- To provide refreshments for visitors and staff meetings as required;
- Ordering and maintaining stocks and other products for the office as and when required;
- Manage relationships with IT and technical support providers;
- Keeping staff personnel files up to date.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced receptionist/administrator and a confident user of databases and Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you need further information please contact Human Resources on 020 3326 4756.
If you are interested please download the information pack and apply below.
Childhood First is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Disclosure and references.